Saturday, June 9, 2012

A small taste of my life lately

 This is just a few pictures that are kind of an overview of what I've been up to lately. And may I just say that I am thrilled at the fact that within just the last few weeks I went from having 2 followers to having 6! You guys are awesome :)


I went ziplining at this awesome place called Zipnac-everyone in this area should check it out because it was SUPER fun!!



I umm acted strange while on a friends back...?


I've gotten to spend a lot of time with this precious little girl :)




I participated in my second ballet recital-I was a lady of the court!




And my cousins came and stayed for the weekend :)

I got a letter from my ballet teacher telling me I got moved up to the advanced class!!!!!!!!


I applied and am going to work at this awesome camp for the second half of the summer!




                           
And I ate pancakes...weird way to end a post but...I really do love pancakes!!!
                                
 HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SPECTACULARIFIC WEEK! :)




8 comments:

  1. That's so cool about going to the advanced class!
    :):):)
    I wish I could have gone to the ballet...
    Your costume is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    The camp is called Camp Tejas. It's located near Austin TX and it's a Christian facilities camp, Which basically means churches bring their kids and counselors etc.Then we provide services like serving the food, running the rock wall/zip-line, life-guarding, and lots more! My sisters both work there and have worked there past summers but this is going to be my first time! I'm really excited about it! Because not only is it a job but the staff also get to have discipleship programs and you get to spend the summer working with a bunch of other Christian people!
    Sorry this was so long but I'm just so excited about it I couldn't help but give you a long explanation ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds really fun! :)
      What time this summer are you going?

      Delete
    2. June 30!! Just 9 more days!! :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on going to advanced!!!
    I really want to go to Zip-Nac, it looks so fun!
    Did you take the 9th picture, with the toe-shoes??
    It's really pretty!
    I love pancakes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Susannah :)
    Yes, I took all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awsome that you moved up to the Advanced class!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete