Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm off!!


Well, I am officially a failure to the name of blogging....I said I would write another chapter and wrap up the story before I left for camp but I just didn't get it done. I'm really sorry, but I will finish it when I get back!!
      I leave for camp tomorrow *super excited little happy dance* and will not be posting at all while I'm working at camp so I hope you all have lovely lives for the next 6 weeks, and when I get back I'm sure I'll make a big fat camp post full of pictures!! :)


Au revoir!  Chao! Adijo! Valete!  zai jian! Yasou! Do zobaczenia! koebaai! Farewell! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun at the camp! :)
    Ic an't wwait to see the pictures and hear the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till you get back!!
    Hope you have a GREAT time at camp!!!

    ReplyDelete