Saturday, June 23, 2012

Second Tag!! :)


                                            

                                       Thanks so much  for tagging me Alex :)



1. What is your favorite song? That is a very difficult question but lately I'm really into swing music :) I'm really into lots of music though...haha


2. What is your favorite dessert? I really love strawberry shortcake!


3. What ticks you off? When I'm starting to say something then no one hears me and so they just talk over me, or when I see the same thing happen to other people.


4. When you're upset what do you do? Go to my room and settle down or cry. It usually ends in praying though.


5. What's your favorite pet? I don't like choosing favorites! Probably my cat Ralphy but I love all 18 of my pets! (excluding my rooster who attacks me and forces me to wallop him with a 2 by 4!)


6. Do you prefer to wear white or black? White most definitely!


7. What's your attitude? right now, Well I only got 3 hours of sleep last night so I feel kind of blah! Hahaha...Not the best attitude in the world ;)


8. What place, object, scenario, etc. would you describe as perfection?  Heaven! But if you're talking about here on earth I would say the closest is me living in either Australia or Oregon during the 1950s, reading a published book I wrote about genetics out loud with an Australian accent, while dancing ballet and drinking peppermint tea!! ;D 

9. What is your guilty pleasure? One word. MODCLOTH


10.What is your favorite pastime? Laughing!


Now 10 random facts about myself:


1. I love apples
2. I'm about to be gone to camp for 6 weeks!


3. I just saw Brave and liked it :)


4. I just watched the Glen Miller Story and Mad About Music and they are 2 of THE. BEST. MOVIES. EVER.


5.  I adore the 1950s


6. I love 1 Corinthians 13 so much!!


7. I love when I'm all comfy cozy  in bed and it starts to rain really hard! It just makes me so happy!!


8. I did 100 situps yesterday and my core is sore...how sad is that :( I really need ballet back!!!


9. I'm going to Schlitterbahn later this summer!


10. Modcloth is following me everywhere I go. I keep seeing ads for it on other websites and then it really makes me want to go look at it! It's terrible!! ;)




Ok, I just tag Esther at: www.todayismyfavorite.blogspot.com/
Because I believe all my other followers have been tagged !







4 comments:

  1. Wow, 100 situps is allot! :)
    I really want to watch Mad About Music...it's looks really good!
    Why did you only get three hours of sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great facts!
    I love your answer to the #8 question!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you surprised at the end of "The Glenn Miller Story"?
    How did you do 100 situps??
    Have you been doing them for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex- You should definitely watch it :) ...Because I had a friend over and we were talking late!

    Susannah- Thanks!

    Sarah-YES! It was so sad but man I really loved that movie!!... I don't do them very often but sometimes. I had to take a small break every 20 ;)

    ReplyDelete