Sunday, January 27, 2013

things that say a lot about people!














                                                ~Things that say a lot about people~

The way in which they treat the waiter/waitress
How they feel about the weather
Whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
Fingernails 
Hands in general
Their preferred creative outlet
How much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
Whether or not they drink coffee
If they ever forget to eat
How honest they are with themselves (and others)
If they correct your grammar
Whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
I got this via  http://rosesandbluebells98.blogspot.com/



1. Well all I have to say is the way I treat them changed drastically after I worked at Tejas and got a feel for what they go through all day :) So now I usually try to treat them nicely and save them as much work as possible

2. I love basically all weather! 

3. I highlight in books ALL the time!! Especially my Bible!

4. Uh oh, mine are super ugly...I bite them :( so they're always super short and sometimes they have random white spots on them.

5. Mine are small and my fingers are short! lol

6.WRITING! and photography! I love drawing but I'm really terrible!

7.  Well I used to literally dread it with a PASSION! But I've gotten to where I almost actually enjoy it!

8. Yes, I do drink coffee!

9. I forget to eat all the time :p

10. I feel like I'm more honest with others than I am with myself...

11. I correct people's grammar in my head all the time and sometimes out loud!

12. YES, I get extremely nervous before hair cuts! Litterally my stomach starts hurting!

That was fun! I got the idea from Holly :)

Pictures by my sister Sarah and me :)

5 comments:

  1. I love those picctures! :)
    I was at the beach today and its just so wonderful! :)

    Lets see..... I treat them normally I think, I say thank you and such. I like cool, breezy or chilly weather best (I can't stand heat), I keep my nails filed put I never paint them so they're not very pretty.. :P Mine are kind of small and I have short fingers too. I really love crafting and drawing....I don't drink coffee, but I LOVE the flavor. Coffee ice cream is my favorite! :) I sometimes skip meals but not usually because I forget...I Think I'm the opposite -I'm probably more honest with myself...I guess it depends on what I'm being honest about....heehee, I'm usually getting my grammar corrected. :P I have never had my hair cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun!! I want to do it!!! (as soon as I do the music post! =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture, by the way!
    What beach did y'all go to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to Galveston! It was a couple years ago though, I just thought the pictures were so pretty I may as well use them! :)

      Delete
  4. That was a fun post to read!
    I don't remember seeing any of your drawings, but I'm sure your not terrible!

    ReplyDelete