Friday, March 9, 2012

This week has been a good one!

 This is just kind of a dump of all the pics I took throughout the week, I hope you enjoy!

This is my bible study book which I do almost every day! (although this week I was not as faithful as I should have been) 

 I got a gift from little Hannah who, while presenting me with this gift, informed me that, "Today is Abigail day!"

And Oh joy! When I opened it,what did it contain but empty gun shells! ;) Haha!

Ralphy doesn't like my camera flash..
But I promise this was a yawn not a fierce cry!
Laura! 

Melody :)
 Alice :)
                             


This pic very much reminds me of Mr. Tumnus...
Brighty's sweet but sad looking eye, Look at all those lashes!
                                                       



Me and Mindy! I love this picture except for the fact that the silly wind had to blow all my hair in my face. :(

This is one of the best pics I have of my sweet brighty girl! 


This week I had my very, very first ever violin lesson!! I had been waiting for this since I was like seven!

Well that's all the pics I had for this week! I hope everyone has an amazing next week! 

2 comments:

  1. That's so neat that you are taking violin lessons!!

    ReplyDelete