Thursday, June 23, 2011

My daybook

Well, the other day I was at a blog and the girl had done a type of post which I thought looked like tons of fun so I'm gonna do the same kind. Here goes!

Outside my window: I can see the donkey pasture me and my dad built and a few chickens calmly pecking in the yard!

I am thinking: About my new found love for Nilla Wafer cookies.

I am listening to: My mom putting away dishes and my dad talking on the phone.

I am looking forward to: Going to a homesteading meeting tomorrow morning and going to schlitterbahn on Saturday!

I am wearing: Blue and white exercise shorts and a brown T-shirt that says (RECON)NECT.

I am reading: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

I am hoping: That my sister who is in Houston makes it home safely!

One of my favorite things: Ballet!

What I want to be: At the present time, a photographer!

Well there's some random news from the world of Abigail for you :)

-Abigail <3

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/28/2011

    I love Nilla Wafers :)

    And, what's a homesteading meeting??

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail6/28/2011

    I know! I didn't think I did but then we bought some and they were DELICIOUS!! I think mom already told you what the homestead meeting was. ;)

    ReplyDelete